Every time you make a booking with us, you are accepting that you have read and have accepted the following information. Please read it carefully.
You warrant, declare and acknowledge that:
- Any information you provide with regards to your health, is correct and will be relied upon by us.
- Our staff and any other suppliers on site are not medically trained.
- Should you have any concerns with your health you will seek independent medical advice before engaging in any physical activity on our premises.
- To the best of your knowledge you are in good health and not knowingly incapable of engaging in either active or passive exercise and that such exercise would not be detrimental to your health, safety, comfort, well being or physical condition. Further, that you will advise us immediately should your health or vulnerability to injury change.
- You have read and understood this agreement and our Terms and Conditions before booking any class or service.
- This agreement will become binding upon both parties once you have booked or once a class has been booked on your behalf where you have instructed us to do so.
You are responsible for your health and wellbeing, but it is important to us at Zacs that you enjoy our facilities and services safely. To that end we consider that we should expect the following of each other.
- Whilst we will respect your decision to train as you wish, we reserve the right to ask you not to exercise beyond what we reasonably believe to be your personal ability and may suggest a more suitable exercise/class if necessary.
- We shall endeavor to maintain a safe environment for you to enjoy your exercise.
- We shall endeavor to ensure that all of our fitness staff are qualified to industry standards.
- We shall at all times keep any information that you give us regarding your health completely confidential.
- You agree that your doctor has never advised you of a heart condition and you are not currently on medication for a heart or blood pressure related condition.
- You agree that you do not feel any pain in your chest when you take part in physical activity.
- You agree that you do not typically lose consciousness or feel dizzy during physical activity.
- You agree that you do not have a bone or joint problem that could be made worse by a change in your physical activity.
- You agree that you have never been informed that your blood cholesterol is high or that you have sought approval from your doctor that you are fit and well enough to take part in physical activity in a gym environment.
- Finally, you agree to tell us if you are pregnant, regardless of the stage of pregnancy. We encourage pregnant women to stay active throughout pregnancy however some of our exercises are not suitable or may only be suitable for part of your pregnancy. We will always tailor these exercises to you where possible. This information, as with any medical information, will be considered completely confidential.
What we also need from you:
- If you have a disability, you must follow any reasonable instructions to allow you to exercise. Please familiarise yourself with our accessibility section below.
- You should make yourself aware of any rules and instructions, including warning notices, and follow them. Exercise carries its own risks and you should not carry out any activities which you have been told are not suitable for your safety.
- You should stop and let us know immediately if you feel ill or experience any pain when using our equipment or facilities.
- You agree that should you have any minor medical ailments, you will cater for these as you feel is appropriate.
We are pleased to welcome assistance dogs into our premises and classes where appropriate and will always do our best to accommodate your requirements. Due to the nature of our business, there are some exceptional circumstances where, for the safety of both client and animal, it may not be advisable for a client to attend a class with an assistance dog. For example, some of our yoga classes take place in a completely dark room with lit candles covering the studio floor. We will always discuss these situations with you first and try to accommodate your needs where possible. We regret that at this time, we do not have classes suitable for wheelchair users due to the layout and construction of our site. Wheelchair users are of course welcome to visit us and use our Reception area.
Should you have any queries about any of the above or wish to discuss an injury or illness prior to booking a class, please contact us on 01628 290 260 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.